Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Give me a break.

I'm tired of "hiding", of worrying if anything I post gets read by my stalker. And yes I do have an online stalker. I know this person, personally sort of, and while this person doesn't physically stalk me, this person does stalk me online. Anything I do, say, etc this person makes it a point to read and start drama. I'm so tired of it. And yet, there is nothing I can do about it. I have no proof, I am not in danger, I think, and so I'm stuck with the knowledge and the uselessness of it all. i don't understand why anyone would want to waste their time stalking someone else. We all have our own lives that should keep busy and happy. Why waste any of that precious time stalking me, when that precious time could be used living their life to the fullest. And this person is also stalking my husband online. And harassing him, slandering him and me, behind our backs. And I just don't understand why, what is it this person hopes to gain? Is it to try to break us up, cause hatred between me and my husband. Well that's not happening. It just makes us stronger, more committed to each other, more intent on our present and future happiness. I know nothing of this person's personal life, I can hope that they are happy, but I get the feeling they are not. I just wish it would all end, that this person would give up this stupidity, and just focus on themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment