Saturday, June 27, 2009

So I'm a stalker

LMAO. That is too funny. I'm a bitch and a stalker. Someone must be real afraid of me to be constantly talking about me and spreading lies. The thing is though, she's talking about herself. Everything she says I do is what she herself is doing. I mean this person has a serious inferiority complex. GET OVER IT! Now to some it may seem that I have an issue with this, I don't, I just use blogging as a way to relieve the frustration I get from it all. The biggest thing that pisses me of is that there are 4 children who are being destroyed because of this woman's behaviour. And a 5th that is also effected. That's 5 beautiful, precious, wonderful children. And while not all 5 are mine, I will do whatever it takes to protect the 3 that are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment